Kaneh Bosem - CBD crystals - 99,9% - 1000mg

THE BENEFITS OF THE KANEH-BOSEM 99.9% CBD CRYSTALS

Whether you want to make your own CBD oil or edibles with CBD, the 99.9% CBD Crystals are a good choice. The CBD crystals are also very easy to dose and non-psychoactive!

99.9% PURE CBD CRYSTALS CONTENT

The 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals contain 1000mg of pure CBD crystals. These are extracted from the best CBD-rich Cannabis sativa varieties. With a purity of 99.9%, these crystals are among the purest CBD products on the market. The 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals are supplied in a glass jar. In this way we guarantee a safe and easy way to store.

KANEH-BOSEM - 99.9% PURE CBD CRYSTALS (1000MG): CBD CRYSTALS OF THE HIGHEST PURITY GRADE

WHAT ARE CBD CRYSTALS?

The Kaneh bosem 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals are extracted from selected Cannabis sativa plants. For this we made use of the latest CO₂ extraction methods. We strive to achieve the highest purity of CBD crystals. That is why we use a second purification process. CBD is thereby separated from the remaining remaining phytonutrients. In this way we can supply CBD crystals that provide you with almost pure CBD.

If the CBD Crystals are 99.9% pure, what does the remaining 0.1% consist of?

The 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals contain very small amounts of terpenes. These are the aromatic constituents in cannabis. This includes myrcene, limonene, alpha & beta-pinene, linalool, beta-caryophyllene, caryophyllene oxide, terpinolene and humuleene. It is assumed that terpenes have a positive synergistic effect with CBD.

Are you sensitive to terpenes? Then you don't have to worry. The amount in the 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals is very low.

Important: the 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals contain absolutely no THC, which is the most important psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. What this means? You can even take high doses of the crystals without experiencing a high. You can administer them at any time of the day, without hindrance!

 

HOW TO USE THE CBD CRYSTALS

The 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals are very versatile. Here are just a few possible applications:

MAKE YOUR OWN CBD OIL

You can mix the 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals with any pure base oil of your choice to make your own CBD oil.

MAKE CBD SEALS AND CREAMS

Simply add the 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals to neutral base creams and ointments. This is how you make effective CBD cosmetics and topical CBD products.

MAKE EDIBLES

Add the CBD crystals to butter or oil and you can bake all kinds of CBD-rich edibles!

DAB OR VAPE!

"Advanced" medicinal users can consume the CBD crystals with a dab rig. You can also evaporate the CBD crystals with a suitable vaporizer or e-cigarette.

 

THE BENEFITS OF THE KANEH-BOSEM 99.9% CBD CRYSTALS

Whether you want to make your own CBD oil or edibles with CBD, the 99.9% CBD Crystals are a good choice. The CBD crystals are also very easy to dose and non-psychoactive!

99.9% PURE CBD CRYSTALS CONTENT

The 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals contain 1000mg of pure CBD crystals. These are extracted from the best CBD-rich Cannabis sativa varieties. With a purity of 99.9%, these crystals are among the purest CBD products on the market. The 99.9% Pure CBD Crystals are supplied in a glass jar. In this way we guarantee a safe and easy way to store.

IMPORTANT

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding should not use this. Always consult a medical specialist before adjusting your diet or using a new supplement / product.

Contains: 1000mg 99.9% pure CBD crystals in a glass jar

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Kaneh Bosem - CBD crystals - 99,9% - 1000mg
Your Rating
More Information
CBD BrandsKaneh Bosem
CBD dragercrystals
Full spectrumYes